Visiting

Sunday, January 29, 2017

I went home this past weekend to spend time with my family. While travelling down the road, I like to stop and spend time with others that are important in my life. On my way down to my hometown of Logandale, I stopped in Cedar City to visit my friend Charli.

Charli and Paula go way back. Paula will always pop up around Charli and can usually get a good story out of it. For the record, it was Charli who named Paula. They are that close. While spending time with Charli, she was telling me about her job and one individual who, although an amazing individual, "doesn't pick up on social cues."

Paula suddenly was conversing. She got quite chatty and I can only assume she was sharing how bad she is with social cues. Which is actually true. I very much am. Which is what made me and Charli laugh all the more. Yeah, thanks for that Paula...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor