Happy 2017!!

Sunday, January 1, 2017

I know many people absolutely hated 2016, but it wasn't all that bad for me. It's nothing like 2017 will be though! I have big plans for 2017, and 2016 gave me a great jumping off point. I just went back and read my first blog post of the year and I was proud to see how well I have done. I met, and even exceeded my goals I posted about! Woot!

I did publish my first book, Awkwardly Strong: From Insecure to Inspriational back in August, and I got some wonderful reviews. It was such a rush and I can't wait to do it again this year at least once, but I'm shooting for two more books!

I was certainly more consistent this year, and saw some great results, like losing ten pounds! (It was 15 before the holidays hit, but you know...) My finances are balanced, despite the occasional splurge, and as for my blog... I thought I was reaching high shooting for 50 posts lol! Grand total posts in 2016 was 110... More than double what I was aiming for! That gave me a good giggle. Also awesome result from more posts, I had more views this year alone than 2011-2015 combined. BOOM!

And that's why I love New Year's... On to 2017!

For this year, the trend with my goals tends to be centered on the idea of Focus. While I did some pretty amazing things, I get distracted pretty easily. This year, I need to be focused on the growth of my business and writing. So in addition to the 2 new books, I'm going to remain consistent in my blog writing, as well as reading 80 books this year (I hit 75 in 2016).


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor