Taming of the Beast!!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Guys! I did it! For over a decade, I have had Tourette Syndrome. While Paula has become a dear friend and confidant, she has also eluded me and been fairly camera shy in a sense. I have never been able to capture a recording of her. I have been able to explain what she sounds like to an extent, but it's really not the same as hearing her, is it? 

Despite working on phones and having recorded calls for almost two years, she has never shown up. Except this once! I finally have a recording for you to listen to and I'm so excited for you to experience Paula first hand. This is a unique opportunity for those who don't spend much time with me.

I called my roommate over to listen when I finally got it on my laptop. She said, "It sounds recorded." I don't think she realized how hard of a feat this is! I played the whole 6 seconds over and over and over.  Problem is... In blogger, I only have the option to add a photo or a video. Neither of which register the mp3 file that is Paula's debut.

I don't have time in my life to google how right now (My brain is absolutely itching with a new book idea! I can't wait to share this one with you. It's even going to be a series!) BUT, as soon as I have an update about how to get this to you I will, so stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor