Forgetful Me...

Saturday, March 11, 2017

I'm glad Paula still manages to keep me on my toes, even if I'm getting bored. This week, she pulled another stunt. I was with a group of friends when someone came up to speak with a mutual friend, but I didn't know him at all. He asked a question and thought it was obviously not directed at me, Paula decides to not only answer, but answer quite emphatically, "Yeah, yeah, yeah!"

He sent a glance my way and continued to speak with our mutual friend, while others in the group got a good giggle and asked me a few more questions about my TS. Sometimes I forget that others aren't around it all the time the way I am. I may get bored with it (as I mentioned in my previous post), but it is still new to others. Sometimes it's nice to have a reminder.

I should really find new ways to explain it to keep myself entertained. Maybe that way I won't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor