Paula's Friends

Monday, March 27, 2017

Paula is kind of popular. Pretty sure more popular than I am most of the time. However, Paula has the ability to attract friends I don't even know about!

For example, I have a friend named Kadi. She is a marvelous individual, and I love that I can call her friend. How did I meet her? At first, they were vague comments. "I thought I heard Paula during sacrament meeting, but I couldn't find you."

Then they became centered around a person, "This girl Kadi sounded just like Paula!"

I was finally able to meet this wonderful human who did not have TS, but chronic hiccups. After meeting, Kadi and I bonded quickly. So did Paula and her hiccups. They would talk back and forth in church all the time. They were typically the loudest ones and they always got away with it!

There is also a new girl at work, who likes to make random noises. She has complete control over hers, but you can bet Paula loves having someone to talk to during the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor