Boredom

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

I haven't run into this problem in the 13 years I have had TS. There has always been a funny story. There has always something new, exciting and different. Maybe I've just been spending too much time at home trying to write, but I have no stories. I've been so focused that I don't pay much attention to when Paula goes off and when she doesn't.

Sure I can still make others giggle. It just doesn't tickle my own funny bone the way that it used to. When she pops up, it's the same thing she's always done. She'll say "hello," she still screams, people still jump... same old thing. How sad that I'm suddenly bored with my Tourette Syndrome. Who would have guessed it was possible? Good thing I'm at least working on new and exciting things in other areas of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor