Birthday Shenanigans

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Whoa, two posts in two days! Someone take my temperature and make sure I'm not sick! I said I would do a follow-up to the birthday excitement since Paula hadn't even come to say hi at the time I had written. The sad part is, she never showed up at all yesterday! Out of all the birthday wishes, there was nothing from Paula. The punk.

Then I realized it might possibly be due to the fact that I never celebrate hers! I feel like a total jerk. Confession: I don't even really know when her birthday is... But I have ways to find out! Good thing I have always been such an avid journal writer! Who knows, I might uncover a few good gems I haven't even put on the blog yet with all the journal digging! Wish me luck, I'm off to do a lot of reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor