Sound FX

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Well, well. After all this talk of no new stories and getting slightly bored with having Tourette Syndrome, I finally get a new story! Kudos to Luke! He is the brother of a dear friend of mine, and all three of us happen to work together. Kinda. Luke works upstairs but happened to be down visiting Courtney a few seats over from me.

I have no idea how their conversation was going, but Paula decided it was as good of a time as any to pop out, getting quite chatty and tossing in a few different noises. Here I must mention that I cannot imitate Paula's noises. I have tried, but I can't quite manage to get them to sound the same. Paula really is her own entity with her own voice.

Luke looked right at me, "Those were great, I wish I could make such great sound effects."

Me, too, Luke. Me, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor