Solidarity!

Monday, March 14, 2016

The other day, I was walking through the grocery store. Who knew, a crazy like me walks among normal people! Grocery shopping may not be my favorite, but even that has it's perks it seems! After going through the checkout line, I was waiting for a friend to pay for their groceries. As I stand waiting, I look to the next line over and see a gentleman bagging groceries. He was impressively fast. Especially considering how much he was TICCING!! I spotted a random person who had Tourette Syndrome!

I may or may not have gotten a little excited by this. And if you didn't read the excitement in which that last sentence was read... I sure hope you can tell by the next. Paula must have gotten the attention of half the store she was so loud! I figure Paula must be all for solidarity or something. As numerous heads turned my direction, all I could do was stand there with a stupidly large grin on my face. I wasn't even able to explain to anyone what was going on. No one really bothered to ask anyways. At least they got a good story out of it, I know I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor