Celebrate!

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The thing about Tourette Syndrome is that there is really no rhyme, reason or pattern to when tics show up. Paula just likes to do her own thing. Sure there are trends, but that does not guarantee any kind of pattern. For example, statistically speaking, most people with TS tend to tic more when they are stressed. I tend to do it more often when I am excited. It's the same idea, adrenaline rush, butterflies in the tummy and what not.

This is why I am a little surprised that so far, Paula has not shown up on my birthday! Of all days! I love my birthday and get terribly excited about it. So far, nothing. Although, that might also be due to how much Paula likes attention and I have not been around many people yet today. Guess I'll have to do a follow-up post with any birthday antics once I actually leave the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor