Overtime

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

So this week has been a little hectic. There has been lots of overtime at work going on. While I love the people I work with, the amount of work causes excessive amounts of stress and exhaustion and it's been rough. I generally try to keep my blog upbeat and happy, but I also want to make sure I keep it real as well.

That being said, it's been a rough week. Paula has had chances to vent vocally. She gets a few choruses of "Right?" and "Me too." each time. However, it has also given her chances to vent physically as well. My shoulder has been jerking back and forth more than I would like. This makes everything in my back tense, but with all the overtime, I have been unable to visit a massage therapist or my chiropractor to loosen things up back there. It's a never ending cycle. So if I'm MIA for a few days, it's because I look like this and feel worse:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor