Paula Doesn't Need Help

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Paula has been singing again. She's really musically inclined. In fact, once I started studying music in college, she started to change and evolve from just her normal little squeak that sounded more like a hiccup. I'm afraid she picked up on it more than I did. She keeps up on it and helps me remember every once in a while, too.

The other day at work, she sang the NBC chimes. For the record, the first two notes, form a major sixth. So this was something we legit studied in music class to help us remember/teach intervals. So right as I was getting a refresher course on intervals, Renae chimes in, "Sing it, sister!"

Remember how Paula likes to be the center of attention? She belted out her high pitched, opera diva voice just for Renae. Although, every single one of my co-workers enjoyed that, and Paula received mass appreciation in the form of laughter.

As the one who was trying to work and had been dialing the phone right as Paula's solo began, I had to remind Renae that Paula does NOT need any encouragement.

Oh, Paula. What a diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor