After You...

Friday, April 21, 2017

Paula has her polite moments once in a while. She is mostly pretty bratty and sassy, but at least I can feel like I am raising her right. Sometimes I am simply amazed at how much personality she really has and how much she can surprise me. Seriously, it's like she is my own child. Which is kinda helpful since I don't have any, but I still get the life lessons.

Remember the musical I was in last year? The leaders that organized it will no longer be serving in my area. Tomorrow we are having a talent night and the cast has planned a lovely little tribute (those of us who are left anyways). It is funny how in just three rehearsals, she has managed to re-create all her antics. Stealing lines, creating solos for herself... Just, you know, Paula's usual tricks.

However, Carolyn has a part where she gets to run across the stage, while the rest of us sit in the wings. She was standing in back when Hayley said she should be up front. I took a step back and with my arms gestured to her new spot up front, while Paula graciously welcomed her. She even left my smile on my face and it was probably the nicest I have ever seen her. Especially given how she basically cussed Belinda out last week... At least she does have polite moments as well. She's learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor