Minute to Win It Competition!

Monday, February 22, 2016

So I got together with a group of friends from church and we decided to play a few Minute to Win It games. I (yet again) won the fastest time for getting an Oreo from my forehead to my mouth without using my hands. Don't get in the way of me and my Oreos!

Paula, of course, had to get in on the fun as well. Two players on two teams were picking up M&M's with straws. Only about twenty seconds into the game, Paula got a little excited and squealed. Being the brat that I am, I interpreted for her, "Time's up!"

Keep in mind, these people are my friends. They all know about Paula. They know she does not work on any particular time frame. Yet all four of them dropped their straws, thinking time was up! As several others and I started laughing hysterically, others were yelling that they still had time and to keep going!

The next crew played a cup stacking game. Right before they started, Paula jumped out again. "She's cheering for you!" Although, the person timing was quick to point out, "She cheers, but she does not keep time. Don't listen to her!"

She kept it to cheering after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor