Milestone!

Saturday, February 27, 2016

So I just wanted to let it be known that while Paula's comedic timing may be awesome, this is something that is not controlled. If I made this kind of stuff up, I would have had an awesome blog post this morning about the milestone I hit last night in my book and she just got so excited. However, milestone moment hit and there was no Paula. What a slacker, it was such a disappointment. Especially after all her hype about wanting to be the author!

My milestone is still exciting, Paula appearance or no. I finally finished my first edit of my book! It has now been sent to my second editor, and I get some time to focus on polishing up my title, bio, cover, and all the other fun jazz that comes with writing a book! Yay me! The end is in sight!!!
I"m thinking this should be the pic I use for my official bio.
It's fitting after the editing process. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor