Paula Gets Upset

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I had to call in to work today. The cough I had last week apparently turned into Brochitis. So in between naps, I still gotta take it easy, but I think a blog post will be simple enough, right?

Remember how much Paula loves my co workers? Sitting at home today, I haven't heard her once. She might protest a little bit later today, but so far, nothing.


I think she might be a little upset at me for having to stay home to take care of myself. She really loves my co workers. So do I, but sick is sick. I'm fairly certain she disappeared in protest and is giving me the silent treatment. 

I'm certain it's not because she is being sympathetic. She was on one yesterday and I have lots of great stories just from yesterday. Like when Adelana tried to imitate Paula's noises. She tried twice before Paula yelled, "Hey!" Addy quickly apologized. 

Paula just likes the attention. She's upset she won't have any fun at home. Sorry, Paula. We can go back to work tomorrow hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor