Paula is Honest

Saturday, February 6, 2016

I'm starting to realize that most of my Paula stories are coming from work. I must need more of a social life or something! I just can't help where most of her antics happen! She is just so loved at work. She also gets picked on a bit, but in a good way. I guess they know her sense of humor and know she can handle a few laughs.

I don't always know the context of what is going on before Paula jumps into conversations. All I know is that the other day, a co worker exclaimed, "Paula did it!" I don't know what he was claiming Paula did, for all I know she might have been guilty. However, judging from the laughter that followed her "Nuh uh!" I think it's safe to say that she was telling the truth and defending herself against some form of blame.

Most of the time though, I'm pretty sure she is the instigator of the shenanigans that happen at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor