Sickie Paula

Thursday, February 4, 2016

For the past week, I have not felt up to full speed. I haven't fully been sick -knock on wood- but I have had a cough and for a day or so even had a sore throat. This isn't something I experience often, but when I do, I appreciate that Paula will lay low. At least she does most of the time. 

She is still always there. She doesn't pop up near as often, but she is still there. Sometimes just as a shoulder tic, but she is there. This past week, despite not feeling well, I was still able to go to work. As described in my previous posts, Paula happens to love my co-workers, and loves the attention she gets. 

So despite the sore throat, she popped up anyways. At least she tried. My mouth opened and what would normally be a loud declaration from Paula turned into a very pitful, barely audible, painful squeak. Funny, she didn't try much the rest of the day. Poor Paula.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor