Well that was new...

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Paula still surprises me all the time. She is constantly growing and changing. At this point, I would probably refer to her as a bratty teenager. Sure, I've posted before how polite she was... but apparently that didn't stick. My roommate was sharing a story the other day and Paula interrupted her quite rudely. But I digress.

The other day, she did something new. Melanie and Brittany were exchanging stories at work. They were quite entertaining and there was much laughter involved. So much in fact, that even Paula decided to laugh. I confess, I have never heard her do that before. It encouraged a round of laughter from the rest of the team. She has also done it a few times since as well.

Paula now laughs, and apparently thinks she is quite funny. She once sang along to a song at home. No one else was around, but it made her chuckle again. It's been quite an interesting development, to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor