Consistency Check In

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

So I wanted to give a quick check in from my New Year's goals. So recap: I was wanting to be more consistent in my life. This was in regards to my health, my blog and every aspect of my life. I was so excited to have 50 posts this year! I was hoping for one blog post a week, but considering I have 28 posts once this is published. Three months in and I am more than halfway to the goal I had set, although, not quite the picture of consistency I had pictured!

What I failed to realize when I set those goals was that part of the diagnosis of Tourette Syndrome is a complete lack of consistency. There are some days when Paula appears often and I can get ten good stories in one day and spend several weeks trying to record all of those stories. Then there are days where she doesn't show up much. Maybe she shows up, but it's the same story I have already told. Paula is not exactly helpful when it comes to my consistency goal.

I guess I should at least be grateful I get stories at all from her! She can at least keep me stocked for a while with stories I simply haven't recorded yet before she disappears on me! She's kinda hard to keep tabs on, but that is just what makes her so... Paula. can't help but love her anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor