Paula is Contagious? Or Motivational?

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Medically speaking, Tourette Syndrome is NOT contagious. I promise. Sometimes it sure seems like it is though. I find that some will speak back to Paula in here Paula-ese. Sometimes I will just hear Addy, who sits next to me at work, make random noises trying to see if she can spark a response from Paula. Little kids are the best though. I will make a noise, and then we have a mini staring contest while they try to figure out what just happened... some will make noises right back at me.

By all appearances, it might seem like it is contagious. Once you hang around me for a bit, funny noises just start coming. I was speaking about this phenomenon with my friend Melanie. She told me that I "help release [her] inhibition." Well, who would have thought that Paula is a motivational speaker? At least in her own little way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor