Where's the Bird?

Friday, April 1, 2016

So right now, I work in a call center. I like my job and I work with some great people, both in and out of the office. I deal with calls from the contractors partnered with my company, and some of them I deal with on a regular basis. Being in an office setting, we work in cubicles and in close quarters. You also know Paula can be quite loud when she wants to be! I don't do it often when I am on the phone (though it has happened once or twice), but she has popped up a few times while co workers are on the phone.

Every once in a while, I will hear a co worker crack up right after and explain to the contractors that I have Tourette Syndrome. Once they are off the phone, we have some good laughs about the various reactions. One contractor asked, "Do you guys keep a bird in the office?" Another simply wondered, "What on earth was that*?" Just like in person, sometimes they don't believe my co workers. It's kind of fun to watch them be the ones to tell my story for a change and to have them "walk a mile in my shoes," if you will.

*censored version. ;)
Best. Coworkers. Ever.
That cake was HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor