Construction Workers and Opera Singers

Saturday, April 2, 2016

I've mentioned before I work in a pretty great place. It appears I am not the only one to think so. We have been expanding and growing at an incredible rate and we can barely keep up. this means lots of new employees, as well as trying to make space for them in our tiny building. We are going through a bit of construction work right now trying to tear down walls and add more desks... It's quite an exciting process.

With all of the construction workers around, it gives Paula plenty of opportunities to be her creepy self. Halloween is her favorite for a reason, right? One particular worker was so confused as to what was going on. I just happened to be hidden behind a beam, so he couldn't see my face, or really identify where the noise was coming from. Once he learned it was me, he confessed to thinking it was some kind of phantom that we had gotten used to in the building! So Paula has now become the Phantom of TaskEasy. Good thing I can trust her not to break any chandeliers. I think. She can get pretty high pitched...
Paula might even give Gerard Butler a run for his money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor