Oh Mondays...

Monday, April 4, 2016

I am actually a huge fan of Monday. I like them. It's a chance to start a new week fresh, just like the beginning of the year, or beginning of the month. Paula seems to have a very different opinion than I do on this topic. She seems to be of the general opinion that most have when it comes to Mondays and sometimes even work in general.

A few weeks ago, Paula seemed to be very... shall we say active? She was quite rambunctious if we are being perfectly honest. Then one of my bosses walked past. She cut off mid-squeal. True story. Kind of a weird experience for me. She then murmured a subdued, "meh-meh" which can be interpreted as either "sorry" or "uh-oh" though either seems applicable!

Today, she was unusually quiet most of the day. Once I got home and started book work (and some playing around with various music and internet shenanigans), she suddenly popped up. It also wasn't her usual cheerful antics she does at work. She sounded more like a contented child babbling to itself as it plays. I just can't help but chuckle and shake my head. Oh Paula Jean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor