Homing Pigeon

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Remember how Paula loves Adelana, my coworker? There have been more changes at work. No big surprise, it's a start up company. Things change all the time. However, it meant that my department- including Adelana, who sits next to me, had to receive some up training. As she was sitting in another room for training, Paula showed up. All of a sudden, I have a message pop up from Adelana. "Paula! Shhh!! I can hear you all the way over here!"

I got a good chuckle out of this. Paula has quite the range as far as distance when it comes to being heard. I responded with, "She just misses you! She just wants you to come home." She quieted down once Addy came back. Paula sure loves people and keeping them close!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor