Paula is Curious

Friday, April 22, 2016

Well, here is a trait we share in common! I have always been the curious, studious type! I love learning. If I could afford to go to college for the rest of my life, I probably would. It took me six years just to get a Bachelor's degree! Yesterday, Paula showed her inquisitive side. She reminded me of a five year old actually.

At work (where else?) Paula decided to pop up and mutter some jibberish. My dear friend Kimber said, "No Paula." To which Paula not only used a new word, but asked an innocent, "Why?" I have never heard her use this word before, and has yet to use it again, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did. I would also not be surprised if she continued to use it in context. She still uses "what" quite well... but that is another post for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor