Paula is a Romantic!

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

This is a topic that Paula and I can agree on. I have always been a sappy romantic for sure! See my numerous pinterest boards if you aren't convinced. Sometimes the real life dating thing gets so frustrating. Especially as I grow older and watch all of my friends get married, so I find a new group of friends, then they all get married... it's actually quite amusing in some ways.

I just think this is the sweetest thing!
 So of course, dating tends to come up in my conversations. From family, from married friends, and with other single friends in the same boat as myself.
Love the shadows!
 Of course, Paula has to join in the fun in the conversations when we discuss dating. For example, my friend Kayla and I were discussing our recent dating escapades. She had a particularly cute story and Paula jumped in with, "Oh lala!"




He was such a great date...


First of all, sweet. Secondly, I do have a love for Korean dramas...
My thoughts exactly Paula, my thoughts exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor